The particularity of aluminum foil rolling
In the production of double piece of foil, aluminum foil rolling in roughing, rolling, finishing process, three from the technological point of view, the exported from rolling thickness can be roughly divided, the general rule of thirds is export thickness is greater than or equal to 0.05 mm for roughing, export thickness between 0.013 ~ 0.05 for rolling, export finished and receives rolling thickness less than 0.013 mm sheet of finished product for finishing. Roughing rolling with aluminum plate with similar characteristics, the thickness of the control relies mainly on the rolling force and tension after roughing processing thickness is small, the characteristics of rolling has been completely different from aluminum strip rolling, with the particularity of rolling aluminum foil, its characteristic mainly has the following several aspects:
(1) aluminum strip rolling. To make the aluminum plate with thin relies mainly on the rolling force, so the thickness automatic control mode with constant roll gap as the main body in the AGC control mode, even if the rolling force change, adjust the roll gap can also keep the roll gap must be value to obtain consistent thickness of plate and strip. And because to finishing of rolling aluminum foil, aluminum foil thickness is very thin, rolling, rolling force, make the rolls elastic deformation is easier than being rolled material to produce plastic deformation, the elastic flattening of roll can't be ignored, roll play flattening determines the aluminum foil rolling, the rolling force is not like the mill, aluminum foil rolling is generally under the condition of constant pressure without rolling, roll gap adjustment relies mainly on the aluminum foil thickness after tension and rolling speed.
(2) rolling over. With thickness less than 0.012 mm size is related to the diameter of the work roll (thickness) of very thin aluminum foil, due to the elastic flattening mill roll, with single rolling method is very difficult, therefore receives rolling method is adopted, namely between the two pieces of aluminum foil with lubricant, then combined the method of rolling (also called pack rolling). Not only can pack rolling rolling out a single thin aluminum foil rolling can't production, can also reduce the number of broken belt, improve labor productivity, adopting this process can produce a large quantity of 0.006 mm to 0.03 mm single light aluminum foil.
(3) speed effect. In the process of aluminum foil rolling, the phenomenon of thin foil thickness with the rising of the rolling system is called velocity effect. The explanation of the mechanism of velocity effect has yet to be further studied. Generally, the reasons for the velocity effect are as follows:
1), the work roll and rolling material, the friction between the state change with the increase of rolling speed, the lubricating oil into the quantity increase, so that the lubrication condition between roll and rolling material change. The friction coefficient decreases, the oil film thickens, and the thickness of aluminum foil decreases.
2) changes of the mill itself. In a rolling mill with cylindrical bearings, the neck of the roller will float in the bearing as the rolling speed increases, so that the two interacted loaded rollers will move in the direction of each other's compactness.
3) the material is softened during rolling deformation. High speed aluminum foil rolling mill of high speed, with the improvement of rolling speed, rolling deformation zone, high temperature, according to the calculation of deformation of metal temperature may rise to 200 ℃, the equivalent of a middle recovery annealing, causing processing rolling material softening phenomenon.
Formulate the principle of aluminum foil rolling process
The determination of the total processing rate refers to the total deformation degree of the foil materials after recrystallization annealing to rolling products. Generally speaking, the total processing rate of 1 series can reach more than 99%, and some products of 8 series can also reach this value, but the total processing rate of aluminum foil is generally below 90%.
(2) to determine the working rate of the tao time determination of processing time is the core of the rolling process, pure aluminium series products, including a working rate can reach 65%, billet annealing after the first time, should not be used too much working rate, usually take around 50%.
The thickness of the rolling
The thickness measurement methods of aluminum foil rolling include eddy current thickness measurement, isotope ray thickness measurement and X-ray thickness measurement. X-ray thickness measurement is the most common method used in the production of aluminum foil, especially in high-speed aluminum foil rolling mill. Thickness control methods for aluminum foil rolling: rolling force control, tension control, rolling speed control, tension/speed, speed/tension control.
- What Is The Classification Of Ribbon
- What Problems Will Be Encountered I...
- Computer Slitting Machine Has Those...
- Registration Detection And Control
- Color Detection And Control
- Printing And Text Detection And Con...
- Packaging Of Environmental Protecti...
- Packaging Function
- The Highlight Of The Label
- The Blending Method Of Dark Ink
- The Difference Between Slitting Mac...
- Profile Of Slitting Machine
- Technical Performance Of Paper Cutt...
- Working Principle Of Paper Cutting ...
- Development Of Cutting Machines
- The Development Of Dedicated Cross-...
- Rewinding Machine
- Company Introduction
- Knitted Goods
- Washing And Maintenance