In the mechanical processing process, the common methods of plate cutting include manual cutting, semi-automatic cutting machine cutting and CNC cutting machine cutting. The manual cutting is flexible and convenient, but the manual cutting quality is poor, the dimensional error is large, the material waste is large, the subsequent processing workload is large, the working conditions are bad, and the production efficiency is low. The profile cutting machine in the semi-automatic cutting machine has a good quality of cutting the workpiece, and it is not suitable for single piece, small batch and large workpiece cutting because of the use of the cutting die. Other types of semi-automatic cutting machines, while reducing the labor intensity of workers, are simple in function and are only suitable for cutting parts of more regular shapes. Compared with manual and semi-automatic cutting methods, CNC cutting can effectively improve the cutting efficiency and cutting quality of the sheet and reduce the labor intensity of the operator. It is more common to use manual cutting and semi-automatic cutting in some SMEs in China and even in some large enterprises.
- What Is The Classification Of Ribbon
- What Problems Will Be Encountered I...
- Computer Slitting Machine Has Those...
- Registration Detection And Control
- Color Detection And Control
- Printing And Text Detection And Con...
- Packaging Of Environmental Protecti...
- Packaging Function
- The Highlight Of The Label
- The Blending Method Of Dark Ink
- Current Status Of The Cutting Machine
- CNC Flame Cutting Machine