Adhesive plays an important role in all sectors of national economy. For example, it is widely used in the aerospace industry, automobile and vehicle manufacturing industry, electronic and electrical industry and medicine. The modern aviation industry mostly USES high performance phenol-acetal structure adhesive. About 400~2200kg of adhesive is needed for each aircraft, and the number of adhesive used on a single aircraft often represents the technical level of a country's aircraft manufacturing industry. In the electronic and electrical industries, adhesive is mainly used as insulating material, impregnating material and filling material. Most of the adhesive used is modified epoxy, phenol-acetal and organosilicon polymer products. In the field of medicine, a variety of acrylate polymers or monomers as the base of adhesives have been widely used, for example, in various fracture bone operations, in thoracic surgery bone adhesion, skin damage adhesion and hemostasis are important application examples.
Previous: No Information
- What Is The Classification Of Ribbon
- What Problems Will Be Encountered I...
- Computer Slitting Machine Has Those...
- Registration Detection And Control
- Color Detection And Control
- Printing And Text Detection And Con...
- Packaging Of Environmental Protecti...
- Packaging Function
- The Highlight Of The Label
- The Blending Method Of Dark Ink
- Havesino Moving To Our New Factory