The scientific name is embossing, by pressure to make the substrate produce local changes to form a pattern of the process, it USES concave and convex mold, under a certain pressure, so that the substrate of the printed matter plastic deformation. There are two types of laser engraving, the cheap etched version and the expensive laser engraving version.
- What Is The Classification Of Ribbon
- What Problems Will Be Encountered I...
- Computer Slitting Machine Has Those...
- Registration Detection And Control
- Color Detection And Control
- Printing And Text Detection And Con...
- Packaging Of Environmental Protecti...
- Packaging Function
- The Highlight Of The Label
- The Blending Method Of Dark Ink
- HN800 Foil Rewinding Machine For Ne...
- Rewinder Introduction
- Advantages And Characteristics Of T...
- How To Wind
- Slitting Machine
- Introduction To Slitting Machine
- Slitting Machine Development History
- Slitting Machine Control Method
- Slitting Machine Principle