a first winding roller and a second winding roller defining a nip, the core being inserted through the nip and the web being fed through the nip; and at least one pair of motorized engaging members to be rolled The ends of the core are joined and the rotational motion is transmitted to the core during at least a portion of the winding cycle of the package. The joint member and the first and second winding rolls are manufactured and arranged such that the package being formed is in contact with the first and second winding rolls; furthermore, a third winding roller is provided, which is The first and second winding rolls define a winding space together, the third winding roller being movable to allow the winding of each package to be enlarged and completed in the winding space.
- What Is The Classification Of Ribbon
- What Problems Will Be Encountered I...
- Computer Slitting Machine Has Those...
- Registration Detection And Control
- Color Detection And Control
- Printing And Text Detection And Con...
- Packaging Of Environmental Protecti...
- Packaging Function
- The Highlight Of The Label
- The Blending Method Of Dark Ink
- Slitting Machine
- Introduction To Slitting Machine
- Slitting Machine Development History
- Slitting Machine Control Method
- Slitting Machine Principle