Kraft paper is a tough, water-resistant packaging paper, brown-yellow, widely used for making paper bags, envelopes, workbooks, record cases, file books and sandpaper. The quantitative range is from 80 g/m2 to 120 g/m2, with the difference of single, double and striped in the roll paper and flat paper. The main quality requirement is flexibility and firmness, high breaking resistance, can withstand greater tension and pressure without breaking. Kraft paper has high tension, single light, double light, stripes, no lines, etc. Mainly used for wrapping paper, envelopes, paper bags and printing press roller lining.
- What Is The Classification Of Ribbon
- What Problems Will Be Encountered I...
- Computer Slitting Machine Has Those...
- Registration Detection And Control
- Color Detection And Control
- Printing And Text Detection And Con...
- Packaging Of Environmental Protecti...
- Packaging Function
- The Highlight Of The Label
- The Blending Method Of Dark Ink
- Classification Kraft Paper
- Kraft Specification
- Kraft Application
- Reasons For The Color Difference Of...
- Craftsmanship In Kraft Printing