Kraft paper has high tension, single light, double light, stripes, no lines, etc. Mainly used for wrapping paper, envelopes, paper bags and printing press roller lining.
Long ago, "kraft paper" was really made of calf skin. Of course, this "kraft paper" is now only used when making drums; And the kraft paper that you pack a book USES, after people learned papermaking technology, the wood fiber that USES coniferous tree, pass chemical method to make pulp, put in slurry machine again undertake pulping, add glue material, dyestuff to wait, copy into paper finally in paper machine. This paper is called kraft paper because it has a tan color and is tough and looks like cowhide.
- What Is The Classification Of Ribbon
- What Problems Will Be Encountered I...
- Computer Slitting Machine Has Those...
- Registration Detection And Control
- Color Detection And Control
- Printing And Text Detection And Con...
- Packaging Of Environmental Protecti...
- Packaging Function
- The Highlight Of The Label
- The Blending Method Of Dark Ink
- Kraft Characteristics
- Classification Kraft Paper
- Kraft Specification
- Kraft Application
- Reasons For The Color Difference Of...
- Craftsmanship In Kraft Printing