The testing of printed texts includes: layout detection, handwriting detection, leak printing, dirty spots, spot detection and printing paper defects detection.
The printing and text detection and control system can be designed as a special detection and control system, and can also be combined with registration, color detection and control system to form a comprehensive detection and control system. Through the printing of printed products and the standard proofs between the color difference and a variety of defects, by the control of the relevant detection and control system for processing.
The use of printing quality inspection and control system can not only guarantee the stable output of high quality printing, reduce scrap and related losses, but also shorten the timing of the machine, improve the effective utilization of the machine, reduce the number of paper, so as to reduce the cost of the effect.
- What Is The Classification Of Ribbon
- What Problems Will Be Encountered I...
- Computer Slitting Machine Has Those...
- Registration Detection And Control
- Color Detection And Control
- Packaging Of Environmental Protecti...
- Packaging Function
- The Highlight Of The Label
- The Blending Method Of Dark Ink
- Bottom Paper Cut Through
- Satin Ribbon Used for Festival
- Slitting Methods
- Nylon Label Good For TTR Printing
- Package Way Of TTR Ribbon
- PC Film Slitter Worked In India