Because kraft paper is different from SBS board and general printing paper, it is uncoated, than bleached paper loose, the surface has a lot of porosity, permeability, and so on, which in the application of ink and coating should be considered comprehensively. For example, according to the analysis of the characteristics of kraft paper, generally choose flexographic printing better, and should not use offset press for full plate field kraft printing. As a result of kraft paper surface rough, soft texture, strong ink absorption, printing color matt, and printing ink will be pulled down the paper surface fiber (also known as pulled paper wool) phenomenon.
- What Is The Classification Of Ribbon
- What Problems Will Be Encountered I...
- Computer Slitting Machine Has Those...
- Registration Detection And Control
- Color Detection And Control
- Printing And Text Detection And Con...
- Packaging Of Environmental Protecti...
- Packaging Function
- The Highlight Of The Label
- The Blending Method Of Dark Ink
- Die-cutting Processing After Printing
- Glue Properly
- In Use Condition Glue
- The Viscosity Of The Glue
- Application Of Adhesive
- Havesino Moving To Our New Factory