The rewinding machine is a special equipment for paper, mica tape and film. Its purpose is to rewind the paper roll produced by the paper machine (called the original paper roll), and the paper is re-rolled to make the finished paper. Factory. The AC drive of the winder replaces the DC drive and has become a development trend in the paper machine industry. The paper roll rolled by the paper machine is relatively soft, the inside may be damaged or broken, the edges on both sides are not neat, the width of the paper width, etc. can not be directly used in paper processing or printing machines, most paper types (such as newsprint) , letterpress printing paper, wrapping paper, etc.) must be trimmed, slit, jointed, re-rolled on the paper core to form a finished paper roll of certain specifications and certain tightness requirements before leaving the factory.
- What Is The Classification Of Ribbon
- What Problems Will Be Encountered I...
- Computer Slitting Machine Has Those...
- Registration Detection And Control
- Color Detection And Control
- Printing And Text Detection And Con...
- Packaging Of Environmental Protecti...
- Packaging Function
- The Highlight Of The Label
- The Blending Method Of Dark Ink
- Advantages And Characteristics Of T...
- How To Wind
- Slitting Machine
- Introduction To Slitting Machine
- Slitting Machine Development History
- Slitting Machine Control Method
- Slitting Machine Principle