The slitting machine is a prepressing and postpressing machine that cuts a large roll of paper, film, non-woven fabric, aluminum foil, mica tape and other thin materials into small rolls of different widths, which are commonly used in papermaking machinery and printing and packaging machinery.
In the past, the speed of the magnetic powder clutch of the slitting machine could not be high, because it would easily cause high-speed friction of the magnetic powder during operation, generate high temperature, shorten its life, and it would be stuck in serious cases, which would hinder the operation of the machine and bring serious consequences to the production.
Heavy impact on production efficiency. Now it is controlled by double-conversion motor, so that the magnetic powder friction is controlled to a certain value by the variable frequency motor control when the diameter of the winding material becomes larger. There is no high temperature.
- What Is The Classification Of Ribbon
- What Problems Will Be Encountered I...
- Computer Slitting Machine Has Those...
- Registration Detection And Control
- Color Detection And Control
- Printing And Text Detection And Con...
- Packaging Of Environmental Protecti...
- Packaging Function
- The Highlight Of The Label
- The Blending Method Of Dark Ink
- Slitting Machine Control Method
- Slitting Machine Principle
- Slitting Machine Structure Advantage
- Slitting Machine Features
- Non-woven Slitting Machine
- Main Use Of Non-woven Slitting Machine
- Semi-automatic Cutting Machine
- Cutting Machine
- Cutting Machine Application Range
- Application Development Of Cutting ...