After the founding of the People's Republic of China on October 1, 1949, National Day was celebrated in several ways.
In the early establishment of the People's Republic of China (1950 ─ 1950), the National Day is a big celebration every year, at the same time held a military parade. In September 1960, the CPC central committee and the state council decided to reform the National Day system in the principle of thrift. Since then, from 1960 to 1970, National Day held a grand rally and mass demonstration in front of tiananmen square every year, but no military parade was held.
From 1971 to 1983, every year on October 1, Beijing celebrated National Day with large garden party and other forms, without mass demonstration. In 1984, the 35th anniversary of National Day, a grand National Day military parade and mass celebrations were held. In the following ten years, National Day was celebrated in other forms, and there was no National Day military parade and mass celebration parade. On October 1, 1999, the 50th anniversary of National Day, a grand National Day military parade and a mass celebration parade were held. It was the last big National Day celebration of the People's Republic of China in the 20th century.
Since the founding of new China, 14 military parades have been held at National Day. They are the 11 times between 1949 and 1959, the 35th anniversary of National Day in 1984, the 50th anniversary of National Day in 1999 and the 60th anniversary of National Day in 2009.
- What Is The Classification Of Ribbon
- What Problems Will Be Encountered I...
- Computer Slitting Machine Has Those...
- Registration Detection And Control
- Color Detection And Control
- Printing And Text Detection And Con...
- Packaging Of Environmental Protecti...
- Packaging Function
- The Highlight Of The Label
- The Blending Method Of Dark Ink
- Properties Of Polyurethane Adhesive
- Controlled Physical Paper-cutting M...
- Paper Cutting Machine Performance C...
- Diaphragm Pressure Gauge
- Mixed Base Carbon Band