The viscosity of the glue is measured by a brinell viscometer in "CPS CPS". The viscosity of the glue generally reads between 300 and 30000cps. In the water-soluble adhesive, the solid content does not determine the viscosity of the glue, but the plasticizer, tackifier and so on in the glue formula, which affects the viscosity of the glue. Generally, the higher the ambient temperature, "lower viscosity", "lower temperature". At 27 ℃ water viscosity is "1".
- What Is The Classification Of Ribbon
- What Problems Will Be Encountered I...
- Computer Slitting Machine Has Those...
- Registration Detection And Control
- Color Detection And Control
- Printing And Text Detection And Con...
- Packaging Of Environmental Protecti...
- Packaging Function
- The Highlight Of The Label
- The Blending Method Of Dark Ink
- Application Of Adhesive
- Havesino Moving To Our New Factory