1. It can be washed by hand washing machine with various detergents, but it is not suitable for chlorine bleaching.
2. White clothes can be washed at high temperature with highly alkaline detergent, which has a bleaching effect.
3. The soaking time of the fabric shall not be too long to avoid the fading of the fabric.
4. It is advisable to dry in the dark to avoid exposure to the sun, so as not to fade the dark clothes.
5. Wash separately from other clothes, not together.
6. Do not wring dry to avoid wrinkles.
- What Is The Classification Of Ribbon
- What Problems Will Be Encountered I...
- Computer Slitting Machine Has Those...
- Registration Detection And Control
- Color Detection And Control
- Printing And Text Detection And Con...
- Packaging Of Environmental Protecti...
- Packaging Function
- The Highlight Of The Label
- The Blending Method Of Dark Ink
- Cutting Machines Operate
- Textile Maintenance
- Construction Of Excavator